Rose Construction 2nd Quarter 2017 Update
Steve Norman, Chief Operating Officer
In April 2017, Rose Construction held their 2nd Quarter Safety Cookout and Company Update Meeting. In addition to enjoying a great weather and cookout, we celebrated our 2016 and YTD safety results (see below), general business outlook & community service team update, and lastly we announced the final amounts of our employee & company match donations to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital and LeBonheur Children’s Research Hospital. It was a great team time of food, fellowship, and celebration!
YTD Rose Construction Safety Highlights
- Target Zero Update – No Injury or Non-Injury Incidents YTD 2017!
- After another very successful Safety Year in 2016 we are pleased to announce a MOD Rate for 2017 of .68! Outstanding and Congrats!
- Rose recognized Field Team Members for 6 Consecutive Years (beginning of Target Zero Program) without an Injury or Non-Injury Incident. Congrats to all recipients!
Corporate Charity Update
Rose Team Members donate to our Corporate Charities – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital & LeBonheur Children’s Hospital. Each year, Rose Construction then matches dollar for dollar the Rose Team donations.
We are pleased to announce the amounts (pic included) the donation amounts from the Rose Team and Company overall as:
- St. Jude Total Donation = $37,500
- LeBonheur Total Donation = $12,500
Total Overall Corporate Charity Donation = $50,000! Thanks to all Rose Team members that made this possible!
Rose Construction Corporate Charity Donations
Safety & Company Business Team Meeting
Top Notch Cooking Team!
Target Zero 2017!