Steve Norman, Chief Operating Officer
Happy New Year and Happy 1st Quarter 2018! As we enter 2018, Rose Construction has much to be thankful for as a company and our success is driven by the efforts of ALL the Rose Team, our Clients, and our Subcontractor Partners. Thank you! As we kick off our new year, my goal is to simply reiterate the Rose Mission Statement and share what our actions strive to be in all that we do both internally and externally with our clients. The Rose Construction Mission Statement states:
With Honesty, Integrity, and Quality as our Cornerstones -- Provide an unmatched Service Experience that consistently EXCEEDS our client’s expectations in EVERY aspect of the business process!
It is our goal to achieve this with everyone that our Company engages with and again, want to wish a Happy & Successful 2018 to all!
• Our Middle TN Division wrapped up the 93,600 SF Nolensville Road Self Storage facility and it is now open! Also, we continue to make excellent progress at the 88,800 SF Kenilwood multi-story facility and have included pics of both projects below.
• In addition to these projects our team in Mid TN continues the 37,350 SF expansion at repeat client Nashville Wire and will be starting expansion of First United Church of Dickson, TN in the first Quarter!
• In West TN, our Civil Team is underway (even though January/February weather has not cooperated!) with the expansion of the Discovery Park Area in Union City, TN. Also, our Structural Team completed the King Cotton CDJR dealership Renovation, renovation work at Peterbilt West Memphis, and completed/opened Fasttimes C-Store in Garland, TN.
• Last but not least, our Special Projects (smaller, quick turnaround construction jobs) and Industrial Teams have been hard at work at the following commercial properties and Industrial facilities: Arkema, Lanxess, Georgia Pacific, Jones Lang LaSalle, CBRE, VF Imagewear, Tyson Foods, Develey Mustard, Aries Clean Energy, Unilever, and CSC Sugar to name just a few!
Nolensville Road Nashville Self-Storage Project – Nashville, TN (open for business!)
Kenilwood Nashville Self-Storage Project: Nashville, TN
King Cotton CDJR: Covington, TN
Fasttimes C-Store: Garland, TN
Community Service Update
We continue to make a positive impact to our community and very proud of all of our Rose Construction Team that participated in 2 community service opportunities in the last quarter of 2017.
The first one was a food drive where Rose team members were given the opportunity to contribute non-perishable food items to benefit the Bread of Life Food Pantry at the Covington First United Methodist Church. We had 37 Participants who contributed over 500 items to this great cause feeding those in need over the holiday season!
The second opportunity was to donate to our 4th Quarter Charity Spotlight. Each year we solicit ideas from our Rose Team and this year we selected 2 from the list for our 4th Quarter focus.
• Transformations Autism Treatment Center
• CASA – Court Appointed Special Advocates.
The Rose Team members could make donations in cash or via payroll deductions and the company matched donated dollars 1-1. Again, we had an excellent turnout for donations and were able to complete this on behalf of our company and team by year end. Great job!